- Sept 11: Portland @ Love Salon
- Time: 10am-3pm PT
- Capacity: 6 Hands-On
We are excited to bring Pony Education to YOU. Pony Educators bring 20 years of Bb + PONY Education to the table and promise to rock your worlds.
Here are some details for you:
10am-12pm look and learn; 12-3 hands-on
- Class begins at 10am
- Your educator will start with an interactive demo on their live model
- Attendees are encouraged to move around and ask questions.
- Snacks will be provided
- Hands-on class ends between 3-4pm.
What to Bring/Expect
- Look & Learn Demo-Only students need to bring a notepad and pencil if they'd like.
- Hands-on students should bring: scissors, razor (guarded or straight), extra razors, comb, clips, blow dryer w/nozzle, brushes, water bottle (!!!) and an open mind. Pony Razors will be available for purchase. We will be giving you product and custom Pony merch!
- Hands-On models will arrive by 12:15pm.
- Hands-on participants should expect: inspiring demo, hands-on coaching with live models, and feedback.
Note: PONY Education uses LIVE models, and in our regional events the burden of model recruitment will fall on the host salon and the learner (that’s you!). We have a database with thousands of models and are happy to send an email blast if you’d like. Models should have shoulder-length hair or longer with no tight curls and be open to change.